M: +33 (0)6 40 61 31 85
M/Y ANTARAH is surely one of the most customized Maiora yachts ever built. This is immediately obvious in her layout as there are in fact two guest accommodation areas, one is located amidships and accessible from the main saloon, while the second one is located forward and accessible through the wheelhouse. The one located amidships is for adults, with two very large double cabins. Instead, the front area features two smaller cabins intended for children. A very clever feature is given by the children’s accommodation, which communicates directly with crew quarters where there is a single cabin specifically intended for a stewardess/nanny. Therefore, this yacht is perfectly suited to family cruising with children on board.
Moreover, ANTARAH is also one of the most comprehensively equipped Maiora yachts ever built. She is characterized by numerous and important featues, such as “zero-speed” stabilizers, fully-equipped second galley, folding treadmill on the flybridge, upgraded hydraulic bow and stern thrusters, upgraded generators, double watermaker, night vision camera, and hydraulic bathing “staircase”.
Prior to construction, the owners had chartered a Maiora 27 for a full summer season and have used this experience to build a yacht with a perfect specification for serious cruising and practical life on board.
The interior, which is finished in natural birchwood, is modern yet light and comfortable. The saloon sofa is not built-in, it is a completely freestanding piece which can easily be removed and replaced by a different item if a buyer wanted to give the interior a personal touch. She is powered by the latest generation of MTU common-rail engines, which allow a comfortable cruising speed of 25 knots.
Delivered in 2011, she is crewed and maintained to perfection. ANTARAH is the perfect vessel for family cruising and practical life on board.
ANTARAH is available for sale at a price of € 2.950.000 (VAT Paid).
Equipment & Toys
- Flybridge hard-top built in Kevlar
- Foredeck tender garage with hydraulic hatch and crane
- CCTV surveillance system with recorder
- DVR System (video cameras with monitoring on the mobile phone)
- RAYMARINE radar + plotter additional display on the flybridge
- Foldable sun awning with LED lighting on foredeck sunbathing pad
- 2 x SEADOO underwater scooters
- 20 m2 anti-jellyfish swimming enclosure
- 2 x bicycles with electrical assistance + 1 x bicycle
- 4-meter ARIMAR jet tender with built-in automatic electric inflation system