M: +33 (0)6 40 61 31 85
Boasting low engine hours, QUEEN OF SHEBA is able to comfortably accommodate twelve guests in five cabins, comprising a full beam master suite on the main deck, two double cabins and two twin cabins, both of which have recently had their beds extended to 100cm. There is also the added benefit of two children’s pullmans, taking the total number of guests onboard to 12 if required.
Offering impressive deck space with ample seating and dining areas, QUEEN OF SHEBA also benefits from a sundeck Jacuzzi, BBQ and a good selection of water sports equipment.
Featuring a planing GRP hull and superstructure with teak decks, she is capable of a top speed of 26 knots, cruising speed of 22 knots and a range of 500nm from her 18,000-liter fuel tanks. Fully stabilized at anchor and underway, she is powered by two MTU (12V 4000 M90) 2,772hp diesel engines and propelled by twin screw propellers.
To ensure a luxury yacht experience, QUEEN OF SHEBA boasts a highly experienced and professional crew, including class 1 full-time engineer and a Captain that has been onboard for over ten years.
- Lovely sundeck with jacuzzi and BBQ
- Very high performing, with 28 knots cruising speed
- Stabilizers at anchor and underway
- 5 ensuite cabins sleeping 12 guests
- Comprising 1 x Master, 2 x Double, 2 x Twins with pullmans
- 6 professional crew offering a very high class service
- 2 tenders & a nice selection of water toys