M: +33 (0)6 40 61 31 85
The second 60m of the series, built for yet another Perini Navi owner who chose to create his own Perini, the design brief called for Perseus^3 to feature the tallest carbon fiber mast ever built, and – thanks to its unique bowsprit – the biggest downwind sail area ever seen on a yacht.
With interior design by Perini Navi, classic contemporary interior and superlative performance, Perseus^3 was built for fast cruising and racing.
The sloop-rigged Perseus^3 has been equipped throughout to offer sailing performance at the highest levels including an ultra-lightweight 78m carbon fiber mast for vast sail area, a carbon fiber bowsprit, and twin rudders along with an intelligent deck layout.
Her sophisticated and comfortable interior design boasts large and numerous locales for dining, lounging and entertainment areas in the aft cockpit, flybridge and main salon; a player piano in the main salon; Out on deck are two opening beach platforms both stern and port side, easy access to her two 6.2m unique custom tenders as well as a large endless lap/jacuzzi pool on the foredeck.
Her list of thoughtful amenities will delight charter guests.
Equipment & Toys
- 1 x 6.2m carbon fiber Custom Constellation tender seating 12 with Yanmar diesel inboard Jet drive 40 knots
- 10 meter Zeta Elle Tender with Twin Mercury outboard engines 250 HP for Summer 2017 in the Med
- 2 x Seabobs
- 2 x Standup Paddleboards
- 2 x Kayaks (Inflatable)
- 2 x wakeboards
- 2 x sets Waterskis with Slalom
- No Kitesurfers, Windsurfers, or Jetskis are onboard
- 1 x 4 person Donut
- 2 x 1 person Inflatable
- 6m Waterslide from Flybridge
- various Adult and Child size Snorkels
- 8 Full sets of Dive gear
- Fully equipped dive compressor with Nitrox
- 1 Divemaster onboard currently
- Rendezvous Diving Only
- Various board games, cards and electronic games available.
- Onboard BBQ on the Flybridge
- Beach BBQ Equipment including Table, Tent, and 1 Charcoal BBQs